Filmmaking should pay your bills and be sustainable. This is a discussion on how to make that happen.
Examples of topics
- How does casting affect your box office?
- Contracts, Contracts, Contracts?
- How does the filmmaker target and mobilize their global audience?
- How soon in (pre) production should you target your audience?
- Can a film marketing campaign truly be only social?
- Where is my Audience?
- What is the impact of simultaneous release on exhibition?
- With more and more distributors coming on board with day-and-date, is there still a choice?
- Based on recently published consumer analysis; what does this mean for the release of my film?
- How should filmmakers navigate digital platforms?
- What IP protections should filmmakers consider when partnering with a digital platform?
- Are there content-genres that over or underperform in different revenue models?
- Emem Isong
- Chineze Anyaene
- International Sales Agent ( Keith suggest?)
- MIPCOM rep