This session of co-production will focus on the evolution of international treaties and how agreements, practices, and opportunities compare territorially.
- What are the dos and don’ts of co-producing between various countries?
- How to structure opportunities and what resources are available for the filmmaker interested in going global?
- What can we expect from co-production business after successive market growth over the past years?
- Are there different approaches applicable to African-EU-Canadian co-productions with different sizes of
- What co-productions have been well received by different marketplaces across the world?
- Madu Chikwendu
- Neil Mccartney
- Zama Mkosi